Arnold Magnetic Technologies
Responsible for assembling all types and sizes of coil sections, end plates, backing plates, cooling plates, mylar insulators, bonding materials, cases &/or associated case parts and other components into wide variety of finished quality coil product.
Duties and responsibilities
· Work from assembly drawings to assemble varieties of coils.
· Perform minor repairs on assembly parts, using hand tools, brush plater, sander, air-drill.
· Perform simple electrical measurements in making voltage break-down test.
· Operations require use of electrical soldering equipment for soft soldering of electrical connections, copper tabs on aluminum, I.D. tabs, soldering of tubing as required on cooling plates.
· Perform final wiring and installation of connections; move assemblies to final tests.
· Able to calibrate and zero equipment.
· Maintain accurate documentation.
· Follows all established safety procedures and precautions; including filing incident/accident reports.
· Notifies Supervisor of all unsafe/hazardous conditions or defective equipment.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· High School Diploma/GED
· Be able to follow written and oral instructions.
· Previous employed in a production environment helpful.
· Able to communicate.
· Math aptitude.
· Mechanical abilities helpful (i.e., be able to use measuring devices (i.e., precision Vernier micrometers, indicators, calipers and hand tools, etc.)
· Generally working in production environment.
· Required exposure to industrial oils, coolants, solvents, lubricants, adhesive and other chemicals. NOTE: All safety precautions will be used.
· Requirement for some independent actions and/or decisions is expected.
· Some repetitive motion required on occasion.
Physical requirements /
· Could require intermittent and long periods of sitting and/or standing.
· Required to do repetitive work.
· Periodic lifting of materials not to exceed 50 pounds.
· Not Applicable