Arnold Magnetic Technologies
Perform a wide variety of welding and brazing operations, using GTAW and oxyacetylene methods and procedures on materials of various compositions such as brass, steel, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, etc. to form components of coil assemblies and final assemblies, frequently working with relatively thin gauge stock and fairly close tolerance. Duties and responsibilities
· Perform construction, maintenance and repair welding on machine parts, structural assemblies, jigs, fixtures, etc., in all positions.
· Layout, cut & bend sheet metal. Must use height gauge veniers and calipers.
· Layout hold locations, usually using jigs or templates, perform drilling operations.
· Paint finished coils by spray painting methods, both primer and finish coats.
· As required, perform soft soldering operations, flame cutting operations.
· Complete and maintain production and other records as required.
· Be cross trained on other machine tools as needed to assist production
· Perform basic machine maintenance
· Maintain a clean work environment and machine work area
· Read process sheets and mechanical drawings
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Work from verbal, written instructions and prints.
· High school diploma or GED
· Welding certificate from approved training course or equivalent required.
· High competency using micrometers, indicators, calipers
· Could require intermittent long periods of sitting, standing and/or walking
· Periodic lifting of materials not to exceed 40 pounds
· Willing to work beyond normal hours if needed
· Subject to stressful situations
· An understanding of both Metric and English measuring systems
· Knowledge of cutting media and material properties beneficial
· Generally working in production environment.
· Required exposure to industrial oils, coolants, solvents, lubricants, adhesive and other chemicals. NOTE: All safety precautions will be used.
· Requirement for some independent actions and/or decisions is expected.
· Some repetitive motion required on occasion.
• Required daily: periodic lifting of materials and parts weighing up to 40 lbs.
• Required intermittent long periods sitting and standing.
Full Benefit package. Hours M-Th 6am to 3:30p.m. MT F-6am-10am